VT, FEBRUARY 2, 2017 – The VBR Research & Education Foundation (VBR Foundation) released a report today, titled Vermont’s Early Care and Learning Dividend, which details the Vermont-specific return on investment the state stands to gain by increasing public funding for high-quality early care and learning programs. Read more.
- First Year Results for Cincinnati’s Preschool Promise
- Memphis Council Commits to Finding Pre-K Solution
- New Brookings Report on New American Localism and Investing in Children
- Cincinnati Preschool Promise Turned 1 Year Old on Election Day. Here’s How it’s Going.
- County Recognizes Early Learning as Economic Development