VT, FEBRUARY 2, 2017 – The VBR Research & Education Foundation (VBR Foundation) released a report today, titled Vermont’s Early Care and Learning Dividend, which details the Vermont-specific return on investment the state stands to gain by increasing public funding for high-quality early care and learning programs. Read more.
- Soda Tax in Multnomah County? Group working to get measure on 2018 ballot
- Ballot Initiative Seeks Money for Early Childhood Care
- Pathways to High-Quality Child Care: The Workforce Investment Credit
- A Solution to the Child Care Shortage?
- How Private Funding Creates Disparities Among Detroit’s Pre-K Classrooms