August 2017 – An early childhood workforce investment tax credit helps provide an incentive for professional development, and rewards educational attainment with a refundable wage credit to increase pay. Read the Committee on Economic Development’s new brief and infographic about supporting and strengthening the early learning workforce.
- First Year Results for Cincinnati’s Preschool Promise
- Memphis Council Commits to Finding Pre-K Solution
- New Brookings Report on New American Localism and Investing in Children
- Cincinnati Preschool Promise Turned 1 Year Old on Election Day. Here’s How it’s Going.
- County Recognizes Early Learning as Economic Development