August 2017 – An early childhood workforce investment tax credit helps provide an incentive for professional development, and rewards educational attainment with a refundable wage credit to increase pay. Read the Committee on Economic Development’s new brief and infographic about supporting and strengthening the early learning workforce.
- Soda Tax in Multnomah County? Group working to get measure on 2018 ballot
- Ballot Initiative Seeks Money for Early Childhood Care
- Pathways to High-Quality Child Care: The Workforce Investment Credit
- A Solution to the Child Care Shortage?
- How Private Funding Creates Disparities Among Detroit’s Pre-K Classrooms